Shady shady dealings.Offered me a "free month" advertising with them, then disregarded emails and voicemails canceling their service before the trial offer finished.

Billing manager said the offer actually ended 30 days to the minute - as in the sales guy calls at 9:55 a.m. and you will be billed at 9:55 a.m. 30 days later and there's "nothing they call do about it." She said they don't tell the sales guys this information when they sign people up, which means other people have experiencing this "gotcha" style attitude.

They ended up refunding my money, but not without a lot of yelling first.Do not do business with these people.

Had an Experience with Appstack?

Comments

We apologize for your experience with AppStack. Customer service is our number one priority and hearing about your frustrations will be noted and used for coaching and training with our team.

If you would like to further discuss your account please call our customer service line directly at 951-225-7004. We are open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.

Thank you for giving AppStack a try and we wish you the best of luck in your business.

Goappstack call me 1 data ago.I gave them my card #

then they took couple hundred from my account.

Craz cheaters.

I going to report them to police now.Hope catch them soon.

I agree. I have had the same problem with them. Right now I have a pending charge for the free month I was supposed to receive.

Save your time and your money.

Do NOT deal with them