I CANCELLED AND THE STILL CHARGED ME THE $299. THEY TOLD ME THE CANCELLED IT AND I FIND IT TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. SO I HAVE FILED A CLAIM WITH MY BANK. AND I WILL CANCEL MY CARD. AND GET A NEW CARD NUMBER.

DO FALL FOR IT DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM LET ALL PERSONS BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS AND AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE I BELIEVE THE MAY BE OPERATING OUT OF CA. IF SO CONTACT THE CA STATE. CONSUMERS AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT . IN NOT THE FCC WILL HAVE A HEAVY HAND ON THEM.

I KNOW I HAVE GONE TO THE FCC ONCE BEFORE.

Had an Experience with Appstack?

Comments

Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Hope aka Melissa Miller is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People! Sps Review Forum "SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of scamming people! Congratulations Hope! You made it 5 years without getting arrested! In the last five years it is believed that over a half-million..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more 4 Wheel Parts - False Adertising. 4 Wheel Parts "I purchased tires from this vender with the promise of $150 Visa Card mail in rebate. I did not receive the card in fact I was told by Mickey Thompson..." Read more Gear Just for You is the WORST! Gear Just For You "Gear Just For You is taking the promotional video for the SheFit bra and using it to get people to buy a cheaply made knock off. I received the bra..." Read more Red Roof Inn - The never appearing refund Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 . Our room had roaches, both alive and dead. We..." Read more